Relocating to a new community can be an overwhelming experience for people who aren’t used to moving around. Not only do you have to get adjusted to a new setting and make new friends, you will also need to learn where everything is located.
We at White Tank Properties understand that nobody likes to be left in the dark when they move into a new community. For this reason, we have put together a resources list that breaks down some of the services in your community.
Sun City Festival
- Community website – news and information about the community, as well as places and activities where you can meet people.
- Woodshop and Craft Studio – great for people who love hand-on activities. Tel. 928-252-2283
- Pet Park – an excellent place to get some exercise and let your dog run loose. Rules and registration
- Copper Canyon Golf Club – top-notch amenities for all of the golfing enthusiasts out there. Tel. 928-252-6445
- Indigo Grille Restaurant – enjoy one of Sun City Festival’s finest restaurants. Tel.928-252-6783 ext. 209, Menu
Sun City Grand
- Community website – here is where you can find all of the updated information regarding this active-adult community.
- Like golfing? Check out our page of all the nearby golf courses that are accessible to Sun City Grand residents.
- If you plan on having visitors come over for an extended period of time, be sure to check out available rooms for rent.
- Sun City Grand Fitness Facilities – Sun City Grand has a number of facilities that promote healthy and active lifestyles.
Sun City West
- Community website – all of your go-to information about one of Arizona’s best golfing communities.
- Beardsley Recreation Center – here, you can enjoy a number of activities to stay busy and entertained. If you’d like to reach someone regarding a specific activity, these are the center’s phone numbers:
- Arts and crafts: 623-544-6527
- Card and game rooms: 623-544-6527
- Indoor pool and spa area: 623-544-6525
- Mini golf: 623-544-6526
- For information regarding scheduling, call 623-544-6129
- Sun City West Sports Pavilion – the Sports Pavilion is an indoor sporting complex with 29 billiards tables, 30 bowling lanes, and shuffleboard courts. Tel. 623-544-6140
- City of Surprise website – learn about everything going on in this vibrant community from upcoming events to government regulations. If you need a specific number, check out the city’s directory.
- Got a problem or concern that needs to be reported to the city? Call 222-CARE.
- Need help regarding your utilities? Call 623.222.1900 or email customer service at email@example.com. You can also pay bills online at the utilities website.
- Surprise Fire Department – 623-222-5000
- Surprise Police Department – 623-222-4000
- Community website – here you can stay current with all the news and events regarding the Festival Foothills community.
- Community park, softball field, and basketball courts are open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Your community agent can be reached at the following telephone numbers: 602.957.9191 or 800.354.0257.
We hope that this helps make your move easier and more convenient. If you’d like any more assistance with buying or renting property around Surprise, Arizona, or other communities in the Northwest Valley, be sure to contact Carl, Mary, or Melissa at 623-606-9354 for help